Tuesday 5 June 2012

New to the World of Blogging

Well today is the day that I make the first of the hopefully many posts on this blog. As the name suggest, this is a place where I will talk about books, and possibly other things if and when the fancy takes me.


At the moment this blog looks awful because I don't really understand how to use blogger, but hopefully I will somehow find the patience to learn.


So far this year I have read The Secret Dream World of a Shopaholic; Shopaholic Abroad; Shopaholic Ties the Knot; Shopaholic & Sister; The Pillars of the Earth; My Sisters Keeper; Forever Odd and Brother Odd. I will be making posts about these in the next couple of days. 


I've read a few other books this year, but I wouldn't know what to say about those :P


Currently I'm reading Dead Until Dark. It's the first in the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris


(I don't have a clue what I'm doing by the way.)


~Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment